Our warehouse is not open to the general public.

To access our service, we would ask you to arrange a referral from another organisation or person in an official capacity who is able to confirm that you are a person in need and unable to afford to purchase your own furniture.

For example another charity, social worker, health visitor, CAB, women's refuge, housing association, council etc.

Referrals are generally taken by phone.